Archery newsletter response

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
      There has been a strong response to the idea of a society wide archery newsletter. There have been some excellent suggestions for what it might contain and offers of help in providing content.

      One of the advantages of having it on the SCA kingdom newsletter page is that it would be available to all the 32,000 plus members of the society, not just the members of this group or subscribers to the newsletter. Of course not everyone would read it, but it could interest more in becoming active in archery.

      However, what need is to have someone to step forward that has the experience and take charge of the project. The SCA Publications Manager is interested in the project and interested in helping and needs to have someone to work with. Please contact anyone you know that might be capable and interested in doing this.

      This is a chance for the archers of the Society to show that we are a community by working together to develop a newsletter that would be beneficial to our group. I would hate to see this die on vine before producing fruit.