Re: [SCA-Archery] SCA wide archery newsletter?

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 9, 2013
      One thing we could definitely do would be to post the calendar of archery events for the season I know that the Eastwatch group in Cleveland has a weekly practice and that could be a on going listing. How often will the newsletter be published?  I will start putting together a database of the articles in the "Bodkins Point" and the authors I take it we would then need "permission to publish"?

      Gaelen

      Message 2 of 26 , Jan 9, 2013
        A few of the baronies in Illinois also have regular practices. Could be a great listing for anyone traveling to other areas. Pop in for a practice, meet other archers.  A tidbit for the traveling archer.

        Marie

        Message 3 of 26 , Jan 9, 2013
          I would hope that the answer would be yes to all of those suggestions.

          Jon

          Message 4 of 26 , Jan 9, 2013
            How often it will be published would be up to the editor and staff and the amount of material submitted.

            Jon

            Message 5 of 26 , Jan 9, 2013

              greetings

              might possibly try a seasonal list of where when practices / events are held , so that travelers could stop in and shoot with different groups , or events .
              or possibly contact info for different areas , so travelers could check to see if something was going to be going on at the same time and place they were traveling to or through ..

              Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
              Arthur
[...]

              Internal Virus Database is out of date.

            • ladyjohannatrewpeny
              Message 6 of 26 , Jan 9, 2013
                Leaps about in delight!
                What fun! I suggest a humorous section of questions or comments to marshals by those being taught or marshaled or stories about funny things that happen. Only the nice ones of course, but there are some very funny things that occur and make us all laugh or chuckle out there and I'd love to hear some from fields afar!
                Brightly,
                Lady Johanna Trewpeny
                AnTirian Lady of the Bow
              • Kat Pogatshnik
                Message 7 of 26 , Jan 10, 2013
                  I would be willing to help out with this, whether it be editing, doing write ups on archery shoots/events, or anything else that may need doing.

                   ~Alessandra
                • John Edgerton
                  Message 8 of 26 , Jan 11, 2013
                    No video in the magazine.  But, the address of the video could be included and then be cut and pasted.  No hyperlinks.