Roundel target design

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2013
      If anyone else does any decoration on the target face, please post your examples.
      You will have to scroll to see all of the targets.

      Jon

    • Randal of Camusfearna
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
        I just created an album in the Photos section for SSAC decorated targets. I copied in the one Jon has in the Files section, and added one I just finished for the upcoming Hawks Haven Grand Archery Tourney in Morgan Hill, CA this coming weekend.

        Randal of Camusfearna

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, John Edgerton wrote:

        > If anyone else does any decoration on the target face, please post your
        > examples.
        > You will have to scroll to see all of the targets.
        >
        > Jon

      • John Edgerton
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
          If anyone else has any photos of their versions of the SSAC targets, please post them.

          Jon