Re: [SCA-Archery] Steel prod delivery from Alchem Inc

  • Doug Copley
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2012
      Even when they have it "in stock" and ready it can take a month, trust me, I know.

      Vincenti

      On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Siegfried <siegfried@...> wrote:

      It's helpful if you ask: "What do you have in stock" and order from what they do. Otherwise, yes, it might be 6 months before they have enough orders to justify another run of te exact prod model you were wanting.

      On Dec 30, 2012, at 3:32 PM, stalek@... wrote:

      I purchased a steel prod, string and bow irons (stirrup) from them a couple of years ago. It took almost 3 months before it was delivered. I got the impression that they built the prods periodically and didn't necessarily keep them in stock.

      Eoin