Re: [SCA-Archery] Steel prod delivery from Alchem Inc

  • Frank Schalles
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2012
      To ALL,

      I guess the take away from this conversation is that Alchem delivers, but they take their time.
      For the sake of customer relations this should be in their ordering form information.
      Thanks for all the input.

      Francois

      On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 11:16 PM, Susan Carroll-Clark <nicolaa.de.bracton@...> wrote:

      Greetings--

      Our experiences with Alchem are similar.  If they don't have things in stock it can take awhile for new stock to be manufactured.  We've never had them not deliver on an order, but we have had it take a few months.

      Nicolaa

      On 30/12/2012 3:50 PM, Siegfried wrote:
      It's helpful if you ask: "What do you have in stock" and order from what they do. Otherwise, yes, it might be 6 months before they have enough orders to justify another run of te exact prod model you were wanting.

      --
      Change is a function of the Universe, embrace it.
    • Doug Copley
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 31, 2012
        Even when they have it "in stock" and ready it can take a month, trust me, I know.

        Vincenti

        On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Siegfried <siegfried@...> wrote:

        It's helpful if you ask: "What do you have in stock" and order from what they do. Otherwise, yes, it might be 6 months before they have enough orders to justify another run of te exact prod model you were wanting.

        On Dec 30, 2012, at 3:32 PM, stalek@... wrote:

        I purchased a steel prod, string and bow irons (stirrup) from them a couple of years ago. It took almost 3 months before it was delivered. I got the impression that they built the prods periodically and didn't necessarily keep them in stock.

        Eoin