Re: [SCA-Archery] Steel prod delivery from Alchem Inc

  • Siegfried
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
      It's helpful if you ask: "What do you have in stock" and order from what they do. Otherwise, yes, it might be 6 months before they have enough orders to justify another run of te exact prod model you were wanting.

      On Dec 30, 2012, at 3:32 PM, stalek@... wrote:

      I purchased a steel prod, string and bow irons (stirrup) from them a couple of years ago. It took almost 3 months before it was delivered. I got the impression that they built the prods periodically and didn't necessarily keep them in stock.

      Eoin

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
        Greetings--

        Our experiences with Alchem are similar.  If they don't have things in stock it can take awhile for new stock to be manufactured.  We've never had them not deliver on an order, but we have had it take a few months.

        Nicolaa

        On 30/12/2012 3:50 PM, Siegfried wrote:
        It's helpful if you ask: "What do you have in stock" and order from what they do. Otherwise, yes, it might be 6 months before they have enough orders to justify another run of te exact prod model you were wanting.

      • Frank Schalles
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 31, 2012
          To ALL,

          I guess the take away from this conversation is that Alchem delivers, but they take their time.
          For the sake of customer relations this should be in their ordering form information.
          Thanks for all the input.

          Francois

          --
          Change is a function of the Universe, embrace it.
        • Doug Copley