Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: SSAC-Roundel Sextet

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2012

      The 30 inches is to the outside edge of the roundel.  I will ask Jonathas to make that clarification to the rules as well.

      Thanks

      Jon

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 30, 2012
        I guess I am having trouble visualizing this one?

        Gaelen

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 30, 2012
          Here is a picture of a target like the current target  design with six roundels around the edge. The Roundel-sextet roundel does not have the black dot in the center.

          The possible change would have only five roundels around the edge and one in the middle where this picture has the blue area. This would allow it to be put on a smaller target mat.

          Jon

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 31, 2012
            Jon,

            Thanks I am looking for ideas for our event this year I will keep this one in mind.

            Gaelen