Re: Bow strings

  • The Greys
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 28, 2012
      Of my 14 bows (yes, I'm a bit obsessive!) I use FastFlight strings on only one and that's because it was "designed" for FastFlight. A couple of my recurves could use FastFlight strings but I use Dacron 'cuz I have more of it which gives me more color choices. :-) I'm aware of the "other" FastFlight type string materials but have never used them. The one bow I use FastFlight on I accidently dry fired once when, during the draw, I also pulled the string out of the arrow nock without knowing. Fortunately I did not break the bow but it actually snapped off a small sliver of wood from the limb tip. It still shoots just fine fortunately!

      cog