Grand Archery Tourney, Canton of Hawks Haven

  • Randal of Camusfearna
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2012
      January 19, 2013
      Grand Archery Tourney
      Canton of Hawks Haven (Morgan Hill, CA)
      The Canton of Hawks Haven summons and invites all archers and crossbowmen to our annual Medieval Archery Tournament! Test your
      skills against the best archers of the West Kingdom. Honor, infamy and prizes await those who are the top shot. Those who wish to vie for that
      coveted honor of “The Hood” of Darkwood may also compete. Prizes will be awarded to the three highest scores in each bracket. We also invite
      the legendary chefs and bakers of the West Kingdom to come and compete in A Taste of Hawks Haven: The Grand Cullinary Competition. Prepare
      your most delicious period dish and bring it for the populous to taste and vote on. Glory and prizes await the one who can create the most epic and
      delicious dish!
      Site Information:
      Machado School, at 15130 Sycamore Drive, Morgan Hill,CA 95037-9699.
      Event Hours:
      9am-6pm, Tournament begins at 11am
      Site Fee:
      is $8 (+$5 Non Member Surcharge)
      Autocrat:
      Aine inghean Tuathail ui Ghallehobhair (Aine Winklebleck), carnelianrose@...
      Directions:
      Take Highway 101 to the Tennant Ave exit in Morgan Hill. If you are northbound on 101, turn left and cross the overpass. If you are
      southbound, turn right on Tennant. Tennant becomes Edmundson when you cross Monterey Road. Turn left on Sunnyside. Turn right on Sycamore.
      Machado School is on the left after you cross a narrow bridge.
    • Randal of Camusfearna
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2013
        Please forgive my cross-posting of this reminder of our upcoming event:

        Saturday, January 19, 2013
        Grand Archery TourneyCanton of Hawks Haven (Morgan Hill, CA)

        The Canton of Hawks Haven summons and invites all archers and crossbowmen to our annual Medieval Archery Tournament! Test your skills against the best archers of the West Kingdom. Honor, infamy and prizes await those who are the top shot. Those residents of Darkwood who wish to vie for that coveted honor of “The Hood” (Baronial Archery Company) may also compete. Prizes will be awarded to the three highest scores in each bracket.  Competitions may include IKAC, Royal Round, Seasonal Challenge and IKCAC.

        We also invite the legendary chefs and bakers of the West Kingdom to come and compete in A Taste of Hawks Haven: The Grand Cullinary Competition. Prepare your most delicious period dish and bring it for the populous to taste and vote on. Glory and prizes await the one who can create the most epic and delicious dish!  Please note, there are no cooking or dish washing facilities on site.

        Site Information: Machado School, at 15130 Sycamore Drive, Morgan Hill,CA 95037-9699.

        Event Hours: 9am-6pm, Tournament begins at 11am

        Site Fee: is $8 (+$5 Non Member Surcharge)

        Autocrat: Aine inghean Tuathail ui Ghallehobhair (Aine Winklebleck), carnelianrose@...

        Directions: Take Highway 101 to the Tennant Ave exit in Morgan Hill. If you are northbound on 101, turn left and cross the overpass. If you are
        southbound, turn right on Tennant. Tennant becomes Edmundson when you cross Monterey Road. Turn left on Sunnyside. Turn right on Sycamore.
        Machado School is on the left after you cross a narrow bridge.

        We hope to see you there!

        YIS, Randal of Camusfearna