Re: [SCA-Archery] SSAC

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 24, 2012
      The competitions are not required to be able to be shot at a maximum of twenty yards for the Winter competition. This is just something to be considered when choosing a competition because many areas, except Lochac, do not have access to longer outdoor ranges in the Northern hemisphere Winter. If the majority vote for a longer distance competition, then it will be selected.

      Jon

      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 22 4:48 PM
        Jon Et Al,

        Thanks for the quick response.  What were the rules for that shoot?

        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

        >At 07:11 PM 9/22/2014, you wrote:

        Lucky target.

        On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 3:24 PM, James Koch alchem@... [SCA-Archery] < SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        John Et Al,

        What was the name of the target/shoot consisting of a large square
        divided like tic-tac-toe into nine smaller squares numbered 1 through
        9? We have been shooting that lately just for fun.

        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

        --
        In service to the dream

        Baron Jon Thomme