- My vote is for a popinjay shoot, but I'm biased. It does work on a twenty yard indoor range.
Edward le Kervere
--- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, John Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:
> It is almost time to select the next Society Seasonal Archery Challenge.
> Please look at the possible shoots on the SCA Scores site at
> When you are on that page, click on "Shoots" on the left of the page. Then
> click on SSAC, then click on "Whats next".
> Keep in mind that in the Winter many archers are only able to shoot at indoor
> ranges with limited distances.
> Voting for the next competition will begin on the 24th and continue through the
> 26th. The new challenge will start Janurary 1, 2013.
- Jon Et Al,
>Thanks for the quick response. What were the rules for that shoot?
>Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"
>At 07:11 PM 9/22/2014, you wrote:
On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 3:24 PM, James Koch alchem@... [SCA-Archery] < SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
- John Et Al,
- What was the name of the target/shoot consisting of a large square
- divided like tic-tac-toe into nine smaller squares numbered 1 through
- 9? We have been shooting that lately just for fun.
- Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"
- John Et Al,
In service to the dream
Baron Jon Thomme
Regent for the Caid Academy or Archers
Gold is for the mistress
Silver for the maid
Copper for the craftsman cunning in his trade.
"Good" said the Baron sitting in his hall,
But iron, cold iron is master of them all.