Re: SSAC

  • lekervere
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 23, 2012
      My vote is for a popinjay shoot, but I'm biased. It does work on a twenty yard indoor range.

      Edward le Kervere

      > It is almost time to select the next Society Seasonal Archery Challenge.
      > Please look at the possible shoots on the SCA Scores site at
      >
      > http://scores-sca.org/home/index.php?R=25&
      >
      > When you are on that page, click on "Shoots" on the left of the page. Then
      > click on SSAC, then click on "Whats next".
      >
      > Keep in mind that in the Winter many archers are only able to shoot at indoor
      > ranges with limited distances.
      >
      > Voting for the next competition will begin on the 24th and continue through the
      > 26th. The new challenge will start Janurary 1, 2013.
      >
      > Jon

    • James Koch
      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 22, 2014
        Jon Et Al,

        Thanks for the quick response.  What were the rules for that shoot?

        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

        >At 07:11 PM 9/22/2014, you wrote:

        Lucky target.

        On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 3:24 PM, James Koch alchem@... [SCA-Archery] < SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        John Et Al,

        What was the name of the target/shoot consisting of a large square
        divided like tic-tac-toe into nine smaller squares numbered 1 through
        9? We have been shooting that lately just for fun.

        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

        --
        In service to the dream

        Baron Jon Thomme