SSAC

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 10, 2012
      For information on the Society Seasonal Archery Competition read the rules at the below site.

      SSAC general rules:

      Then on the left of the screen click on "Society Seasonal Archery Challenge" in the "Scores Pages" window. Then click on "SSAC" in the "Shoots" Window. Then click on "Whats next" for a list of the shoots to be considered for the next season. We will be voting on the next competition soon.

      If you would like to  create a new shoot, read the general rules on how it should be set up.

      Jon

    • James Koch
      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 22, 2014
        Jon Et Al,

        Thanks for the quick response.  What were the rules for that shoot?

        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

        >At 07:11 PM 9/22/2014, you wrote:

        Lucky target.

        On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 3:24 PM, James Koch alchem@... [SCA-Archery] < SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        John Et Al,

        What was the name of the target/shoot consisting of a large square
        divided like tic-tac-toe into nine smaller squares numbered 1 through
        9? We have been shooting that lately just for fun.

        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

        --
        In service to the dream

        Baron Jon Thomme