Re: [SCA-Archery] older bow refinishing

  • richard johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2012
      Also, are you talking about a self-bow, one that is fully wood with
      maybe a varnish coating?

      or a composite bow of wood & fiberglass with fiberglass coating?

      each will require a different method.

      --
      Rick Johnson
      http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 28, 2012
        1963 ben pearson recurve, fiberglass over wood. Original finish. Dont want to mess it up.