Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Agincourt

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 17, 2012
      Thank you.  Please post that link.

      Jon

      From: Dougale MacAlestyr <scadougal@...>
      To: "SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, October 17, 2012 6:45:25 AM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Re: Agincourt

      Yes Sir Jon.

      There's a Compaine of us going to Agincourt, France, for the shoot itself.
      There are some requirements.  I'll dig up the link to the event.

      -Dougale
    • David Nolan
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 17, 2012

        It's worth noting that the 'Big Shoot' is NOT taking place on the actual date in October.

        In an attempt to get as many warbow shooters as possible it is being held on July 25, 2015, on the battlefield in France.

        There are specifications for bows, arrows, kit, and dress. It requires a high level of periodicity, but it promises to be an absolute blast :)
        Aengus O'Nolan