Re: [SCA-Archery] Great Western War

  • Caterina Fortuna
    Message 1 of 41 , Oct 7, 2012

      It was awesome!
      Thanks for the chance to expand our archery family. Surviving this heat made us stronger. Lol
      We are having fun in Caid. It was fun shooting with so many new friends. The moving target was a blast. Ingenious, too.

      I slept thru the coon fry that lit up the pavilion like it was noon. Charred and smoking, it fell from the night sky. I feel a song coming on... Nope. Just a yawn.
      Caterina Fortuna and Dmitrii Luchnikov
      AnTir

    • Caterina Fortuna