Re: [SCA-Archery] Great Western War

  • Caterina Fortuna
    Message 1 of 41 , Oct 5, 2012

      Well, Dmitrii and I (Cat) are having a blast at GWW. We have some royal round scores and had fun meeting everyone. The night shoot was like a meteor shower of falling rainbow stars.
      Wishing the rest of you could be here.
      Signora Caterina Fortuna and Lord Dmitrii Luchnikov
      (An Tir)

    • Caterina Fortuna
      Message 41 of 41 , Oct 7, 2012

        It was awesome!
        Thanks for the chance to expand our archery family. Surviving this heat made us stronger. Lol
        We are having fun in Caid. It was fun shooting with so many new friends. The moving target was a blast. Ingenious, too.

        I slept thru the coon fry that lit up the pavilion like it was noon. Charred and smoking, it fell from the night sky. I feel a song coming on... Nope. Just a yawn.
        Caterina Fortuna and Dmitrii Luchnikov
        AnTir