Great Western War

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 41 , Oct 4, 2012
      I am off to Great Western War in Caid.  I hope to have a chance to meet some of you there.  I will not be shooting, either target or combat,  due to an infection in the stitches in  my arm which kept it from healing and my doctor says no shooting until it heals up.

      Jon, West
    • Caterina Fortuna
      Message 41 of 41 , Oct 7, 2012

        It was awesome!
        Thanks for the chance to expand our archery family. Surviving this heat made us stronger. Lol
        We are having fun in Caid. It was fun shooting with so many new friends. The moving target was a blast. Ingenious, too.

        I slept thru the coon fry that lit up the pavilion like it was noon. Charred and smoking, it fell from the night sky. I feel a song coming on... Nope. Just a yawn.
        Caterina Fortuna and Dmitrii Luchnikov
        AnTir