SSAC Wand question

  • James McAdams
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20 12:16 AM
      I have a question about the scoring for this challenge. What is a
      "'successfully completed" end? Any hit on the target, or all arrows
      hitting the target?

      Thanks in advance,
      Xavier
    • James Llewellyn
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 20 7:39 AM
        ANY hit on the wand constitutes a successful end.

        Baron James Llewellyn ap Gruffydd
      • John Edgerton
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 20 10:01 AM
          Any hit to the 3/4" wand.