- It is time to decide the next competition for the Society Seasonal Archery Competition (SSAC). The existing competitions can be see at:Click on "Whats Next" in the bar on the left.If you have any new competitions to add to the list, please do so by posting them to the group and to Master Jonathas by midnight of the evening of 9/23.Please look at the existing competitions and any new ones that are submitted this week, so that we can vote on the next competition starting 9/24.Remember, competitions that will be shot in the winter months are often shot indoors, so the range for the competition should not exceed 20 yards.Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf
- Jon Et Al,
>Thanks for the quick response. What were the rules for that shoot?
>Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"
>At 07:11 PM 9/22/2014, you wrote:
On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 3:24 PM, James Koch alchem@... [SCA-Archery] < SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
- John Et Al,
- What was the name of the target/shoot consisting of a large square
- divided like tic-tac-toe into nine smaller squares numbered 1 through
- 9? We have been shooting that lately just for fun.
- Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"
- John Et Al,
In service to the dream
Baron Jon Thomme
Regent for the Caid Academy or Archers
Gold is for the mistress
Silver for the maid
Copper for the craftsman cunning in his trade.
"Good" said the Baron sitting in his hall,
But iron, cold iron is master of them all.