Banner Stand type Arrow Holder

  • Caley
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 16, 2012
      I have always used a quiver for target archery, but I've seen banner stand
      type arrow holders on the line and I'd like to use one of those instead.
      Where can I buy one, or how do I make one?

      Thanks!

      Caley
    • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 16, 2012
        Not sure what you mean by banner stand but if you search
        for "ground quiver" a few things will pop up.

        On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 14:49:45 -0400
        "Caley" <caoillainn1@...> wrote:
        > I have always used a quiver for target archery, but I've
        > seen banner stand
        > type arrow holders on the line and I'd like to use one of
        > those instead.
        > Where can I buy one, or how do I make one?
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Caley

        http://www.nni.com/
      • Chris Ivins
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 16, 2012
          Here is a link to Cajun Archery, they make one of the best ground quivers I have ever used (so far), not very expensive, and my order shipped quickly!

          http://www.shopatron.com/products/productdetail/Metal+Ground+Quiver/part_number=3705/1547.0.1.1.1004268.23390.0.0.0?pp=8&

          Hope that helps.

          - Iurii

          "Caley" <caoillainn1@...> wrote:
          > I have always used a quiver for target archery, but I've
          > seen banner stand
          > type arrow holders on the line and I'd like to use one of
          > those instead.
          > Where can I buy one, or how do I make one?
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Caley

          http://www.nni.com/

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              SCA-Archery-digest@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • James of the Lake
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 16, 2012
            My Mistress and I use woven wooden baskets for bow stands and, if needed, ground quivers. The advantage is that a medium-sized basket can store and carry all of your tackle, so it is a multi-use item. Also, our baskets come with shoulder straps so they are always ready to go on one's back for a one-load trip to the sometimes quite distant range.

            James

            On Sep 16, 2012, at 2:32 PM, Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon wrote:

            > Not sure what you mean by banner stand but if you search
            > for "ground quiver" a few things will pop up.
            >
            > On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 14:49:45 -0400
            > "Caley" <caoillainn1@...> wrote:
            >> I have always used a quiver for target archery, but I've
            >> seen banner stand
            >> type arrow holders on the line and I'd like to use one of
            >> those instead.
            >> Where can I buy one, or how do I make one?
            >>
            >> Thanks!
            >>
            >> Caley

          • JDS
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 16, 2012
              If you only use them for arrows
              (some have a bow rack) any thing from a loop of wire clothes hanger
              to some thing Fancy
              a ring or two and a stake;-)
              Depends on if you are shooting from only one spot
              stake is fine (if no one ,minds you leaving it )
              I have seen nice ones that included a little tool box for weight and a handle to move with .
              a water jug or bucket etc works too.
              Oh and a used fireworks fountain tube.
              is
              Johann

              "Caley" <caoillainn1@...> wrote:
              > I have always used a quiver for target archery, but I've
              > seen banner stand
              > type arrow holders on the line and I'd like to use one of
              > those instead.
              > Where can I buy one, or how do I make one?
              >
              > Thanks!
              >
              > Caley

              http://www.nni.com/

            • Caley
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 16, 2012
                Thanks for all the replies. I found one online and bought it on the spot.
                :)

                Caley