Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: crossbows

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 79 , Sep 13, 2012
      Done

      My condolences.

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, group owner

      From: Scott B. Jaqua <hagerson@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, September 13, 2012 11:10:51 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: crossbows

          I have sent multiple messages to the address indicated to unsubscribe to the list to no avail. I would very much like to unsubscribe my deceased husband's address from this list. It there a list administrator that could help me please?
          Allesaundra de Crosthwaite

      On 9/12/2012 11:18 PM, neilsuesz wrote:

      Just to add my tw cents, I am a long bowman and I welcome shooting against anyone. It dose not matter to me if they are shooting recurve or crossbow. If I get out shot that is the sign for more practice.
      Eddmund of Tit-y-Don

      --
      Scott B. Jaqua
      Hagerson Forge