Re: Has any one actually been hurt ? was: Archery Safety

  • James W
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 31, 2012
      But were EMTs called? If not, there is no need to write up a report.

      We all get string slaps and fletch cuts now and then but these are typically not serious enough to require getting medical aid and being rushed to emergency. As such, these and skewered toads are not going to end up in an incident report.

      James

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "logantheboweyder" <logantheboweyder@...> wrote:

      > It did. At Autumn Arrows. The crossbowman was at the time the Kingdom Archer Marshall.
      >
      > I've always found the archer marshalls in Calontir to be safe, competent, and the most knowledgeable of the marshalls I've seen.
      >
      > Logan
      >
      > --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Jim Pickette <pickette@> wrote:
      > >
      > > If it happened in Calontir, it would be reportable only if the EMTs were called.
      > > LOL
      > >
      > > JoO
      > >
      > > ---- logantheboweyder <logantheboweyder@> wrote:
      > > > I saw a crossbowman miss the target once at an event, a decade ago. When he recovered his bolt, it had skewered a toad.

    • James W
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 31, 2012