SCA 50YC archery

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2012
      I emailed one of the event stewards and found out there will be plenty of room for archery to allow for multipe events including enough room for clout shooting.  No MiC has been named yet.

      --
      Hlaford Eadric of Grenefelda
      Barony of Sternfeld Archery Captain

    • Jim Pickette
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2012
        We anxciously await the news as it happens on MS-SCA.

        JoO