Re: [SCA-Archery] slings, pole slings, pelting

  • James Koch
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 30 6:34 PM
      Aelric,

      I don't have any photos of my own.

      Jim "Gladius"

      >At 01:09 PM 8/30/2012, you wrote:

      Hey Gladius,  was intrigued by the pole sling comment. Even went looking for a vid on Youtube, but "other" stuff came up. I think it was the mention of Lake Eerie - I grew up on the shores of Ontario, I know those stones. Any pics or vids one might have access to?

      "I used to do quite a bit of hand and pole sling shooting when I was younger... ... You can really send a stone humming out a long distance with a pole sling...." ~ Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

      Was trying to imagine advancing into an enemy with rocks flying like bullets at one's head... ouch.

      ~ Aelric, West K.