Re: [SCA-Archery] newbie

  • Archie Darr II
    Message 1 of 55 , Aug 2, 2000
      Faith;

      Please do NOT buy a 40 - 50 lb bow to start with. I would suggest a
      30-35lb at the most.

      Don Sebastian Frobishire
      Ansteorra

      Message 55 of 55 , Sep 11, 2000
        i wish to make my own arrows and havent done so in many years, what are the
        midrealms standards for arrows?

        lord aurdumir
        My online book store:
        http://www.vstore.com/vstorebooks/aurdsbooks
        My oneline source of science fiction, movies and literatue
        http://www.arriveat.com/aurdsplace