Re: point weight question

  • aelric_southlake
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29, 2012
      Thanks all who responded. Very helpful.

      Yes, no arrow shelf. That's cheating :)

      And, yes 100 grain points are readily available, but not in the peri-oid style she's interested in now, ha ha ha Gear is mostly about performance, but let's face it, we want our stuff to look cool too!

      Unfortunatley she's become caught up in my struggles to make my gear as authentic as possible within my personal limitations of means.

      However, I do constanly appreciate the pure joy of just nocking an arrow and letting it soar - whether it be my compound, or my modern recurve, or my infuriating off-the-knuckle self bow (which gives me the most joy). Gear issues must never get in the way - it's all about that moment of inner peace (hopefully) when you try to get that tiny chunk of metal on the end of the stick to land on that far away target...

      And those moments of intense irritation when you go trudging through the weeds looking for that said stick, ha ha ha

      ~ A