Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Archery Safety

  • Des & Jan Howard
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 28, 2012
      Oblio
      On 29/08/2012 1:53 PM, Oblio of Abertwidr wrote:
      > Subsequent to the message from the SCA (International) person in
      > charge of archery, my authorisation as a Target Archery Marshal was
      > apparently revoked by the Kingdom of Lochac.

      One does not change a bear's feeding habits by smearing
      oneself with barbecue sauce & then mooning said ursine.

      > And, as it has been made clear that the SCA (International) Target
      > Archery Handbook does not provide binding rules for Target Archery,
      > and the Lochac Kingdom Target Archery Handbook has been ruled to be of
      > no effect, by the Lochac Kingdom Seneschal, apparently, no rules
      > apply, to provide for safety in, or the operation of, Target Archery,
      > in the Kingdom of Lochac.

      The Lochac Archery Handbook is chock full of safety
      standards & requirements. It just doesn't have the
      standards & requirements you think are necessary.
      Ranif

      -32.656072 149.840624
    • Des & Jan Howard
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 28, 2012