RE: [SCA-Archery] Archery Safety

  • Harry Billings
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2012
      If you are in Texas because of Corporate stupidity. Tx has a law that sis if you get heart by a horse it is your fault.

      plachoya
      Ansteorra

      One of the questions on Saturday was: "Archery is covered by the standard waiver that everyone signs. Why did I have to sign a separate one for equestian today, and I didn't go within 80 yards of the horse events?"

      My carefully worded respoinse was, "Hmmm."

      JoO