Re: Period targets, where to get `em? how to make `em?

  • James W
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 21, 2012
      Johann,

      Saunders Matts actually should get wet every now and then. It is part of their regular maintenance should it not happen naturally. They should not be allowed to totally dry out. It extends their life.

      That said, we are moving towards recycled foam up here in Lions Gate as Jaqueline points out in another.

      James