SCA 50YC update

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2012
      Sir John et al.,

      I do not know the date, but it will be in the summer of 2016.  The location has been confirmedas the Hendrix County Fairgrounds in Danville, Indiana (west of Indianapolis).  Since the location is set, I assume that the dates have been reserved.  The co-stewards have been announced and they will provide more informaton over time as they put their saff together.

      YIS,

      --
      Hlaford Eadric of Grenefelda
      Barony of Sternfeld Archery Captain