painting/finishing wood bows

  • Earl Albrecht
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Heilsa,

      I just got my first traditional bow and it has no finish, varnish or
      paint. I'm wondering what would be best to handle the Texas heat and
      humidity. Any thoughts?

      Erik the Black
      (Earl Albrecht)
      Legio Australis
      Archery Marshal, La Marche Sauvage
      Kingdom of Ansteorra

      "The Norse ideal was a man of open, generous disposition, a man imbued with
      qualities of compassion and kindness, not ruthless but firm and fair,
      even-tempered but capable of passion, physically accomplished and strong in
      a fight, but not a bully."

      Magnus Magnusson