Re: [SCA-Archery] painting fiberglass bows

  • Bob & Nancy Upson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
      > Would painting a fiberglass bow affect the way it shoots at
      > all?

      It shouldn't have any significant effect on the way it shoots, but too
      thick a coat of paint can occasionally make inspecting marshals
      nervous about possibly hidden cracks.

      Macsen
    • INEZ ADAMS
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
        Faith, Innes here

        No, painting a fiberglass bow makes no difference in shooting at all.

        I bought the base brown camo spray paint. and put on 2 light coats,

        8 years ago and it still looks good.

        Innes