Re: [SCA-Archery] Great Western War

  • Mike Boultinghouse
    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 16, 2012
    Greetings Jon Thomme De Claydon,

    I'm Michael of Boulton from the Barony of Nordwache and was wondering if there was a place in your schedule where I can bring a novelty shoot. The targets are from our annual archery tournment I put on for all and my Barony each year in June. There would be 4 targets to shoot at and would have score sheets along with my marshals to control the event.

    Inclosed you will find a photo that was taken just this June when we had the honor of their Majesties and will give you an idea of the targets I would be bringing. Your responce to this is most welcomed.

    In service,
    Michael of Boulton
    TASM

    Message 41 of 41 , Oct 7, 2012

      It was awesome!
      Thanks for the chance to expand our archery family. Surviving this heat made us stronger. Lol
      We are having fun in Caid. It was fun shooting with so many new friends. The moving target was a blast. Ingenious, too.

      I slept thru the coon fry that lit up the pavilion like it was noon. Charred and smoking, it fell from the night sky. I feel a song coming on... Nope. Just a yawn.
      Caterina Fortuna and Dmitrii Luchnikov
      AnTir