Great Western War

  • Caterina Fortuna
    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 16, 2012

      Salutations!
      Have any of you been to Great Western War? For those, that have, what is the archery and thrown weapons ranges like? Are their rules different from An Tir? We don't  require archers to be authorized to shoot, just to marshal.
      Are there novelty shoots, tournaments, royal rounds, ikac, or any classes?
      Yes, I did go to the website.

      Cat

    • Caterina Fortuna
      Message 41 of 41 , Oct 7, 2012

        It was awesome!
        Thanks for the chance to expand our archery family. Surviving this heat made us stronger. Lol
        We are having fun in Caid. It was fun shooting with so many new friends. The moving target was a blast. Ingenious, too.

        I slept thru the coon fry that lit up the pavilion like it was noon. Charred and smoking, it fell from the night sky. I feel a song coming on... Nope. Just a yawn.
        Caterina Fortuna and Dmitrii Luchnikov
        AnTir