painting fiberglass bows

  • Faith
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
      Would painting a fiberglass bow affect the way it shoots at
      all?

      Thanks,
      Faith

      http://invites.yahoo.com/
    • Bob & Nancy Upson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
        > Would painting a fiberglass bow affect the way it shoots at
        > all?

        It shouldn't have any significant effect on the way it shoots, but too
        thick a coat of paint can occasionally make inspecting marshals
        nervous about possibly hidden cracks.

        Macsen
      • INEZ ADAMS
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
          Faith, Innes here

          No, painting a fiberglass bow makes no difference in shooting at all.

          I bought the base brown camo spray paint. and put on 2 light coats,

          8 years ago and it still looks good.

          Innes