off topic, but...

  • Faith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 8:01 AM
      Yeah, these clothes better turn out as nice as that
      picture! I've spent the last three months (my entire summer
      break) just trying to figure out how to get that
      cone-skirted look without the farthingale( I have this
      thing about being able to sit down). I have not even begun
      to figure out how to do the freanch hood. And that's not
      all! The corset took me a month, and I don't even have the
      boning in yet. I have definitely not skrimped on the
      material either...I am using navy velvet and a lighter blue
      embroidered fabric for the gown.

      Faith

      http://invites.yahoo.com/