off topic, but...

  • Faith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Yeah, these clothes better turn out as nice as that
      picture! I've spent the last three months (my entire summer
      break) just trying to figure out how to get that
      cone-skirted look without the farthingale( I have this
      thing about being able to sit down). I have not even begun
      to figure out how to do the freanch hood. And that's not
      all! The corset took me a month, and I don't even have the
      boning in yet. I have definitely not skrimped on the
      material either...I am using navy velvet and a lighter blue
      embroidered fabric for the gown.

      Faith

      http://invites.yahoo.com/