Re: [SCA-Archery] Projectile Weight?

  • James Koch
    Message 1 of 43 , Aug 12, 2012
      Gentlemen & Ladies,

      One of my crossbow customers just contacted me with a question I
      can't properly answer. He is building a crossbow and wants to know
      the minimum weight bolt he should use. He didn't specify a draw
      weight. No doubt this will vary depending on the prod composition,
      mass, and draw weight. I was wondering if there is such a formula,
      and if so where I might find it.

      Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"
    • James Koch