Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Wicked Wit - SCA Style

  • Jim Pickette
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31 7:43 PM
      That depends on where you shoot.

      Calontir Missile Weapons Handbook, Aug 2006, p. 33:
      "15. Archery is fun, and often a more relaxed sport than any other. Social interaction is a big part of SCA archery and welcome on the range. But remember, do not distract those on the shooting line. It is denagerous and will be strictly forbidden."

      JoO,
      MIT, Calontir