Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Make Archery Exciting

  • Bill Tait
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 30, 2012
      The dynamic nature of the team round is very different from that of individual OR or qualifying. There is conversation and chatting, but ALWAYS after the horns signal to retrieve.

      William

      On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 10:22 AM, logantheboweyder <logantheboweyder@...> wrote:

      I was fascinated to see that at the highest levels, our sport has changed recently in this respect. During the team portion of the Olympic competition, teammates were talking with each other, congratulating each other on their shot, and remaining relaxed rather than the "library rules" that have been the norm in past olympic team competitions. I'm not exactly sure what to make of it, but I definately saw a cultural change.

      Logan