Re: [SCA-Archery] What's your sorry excuse!

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2012
      On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 10:52 PM, JDS <ren.touch@...> wrote:

      there was a fellow at
      Estrella war  a few years back
      that I suspect could have shot it
       blindfolded once he had the height
      of target down.

      as for my reason I guess I am there
      more for fun than score.

      is
      Johann

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          SCA-Archery-digest@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Last year at a RenFaire, a couple of us shot at a target while blindfolded.  We had members of the audience try to guide our shots.  It would have worked well if the audience memers that were helping would have been our height, but 10-year-olds are usually too short.

      --
      Hlaford Eadric of Grenefelda
      Barony of Sternfeld Archery Captain