Gulf Wars Archery Range

  • Egil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 7:48 AM
      Lords and Ladies,
      As some of you know I am again running the rage at Gulf Wars 2013.
      With that in mind I will need a Deputy. All I ask at this time is for each of to concider being the deputy for next year. Now understand that this usually means the deputy will take over and run the range the next year.

      I am going on vacation and will start preparing for GW in September. There are several things to get done. But I will not need the deputy to do those. What I will need is for the deputy to be on board with discussions and ideals on running the range, setting up shoots, coming up with possible war paoint shoots. These could be the ones we have used or something new.

      I will also need a Thrown Weapons Deputy to assist with running the Thrown range. Neither deputy will have to be at the range full time. But will need to be at GW site on the Saturday before war to help set up the range and go to the staff meetings. I also means you get on site earlier than everyone else.

      I know this is a big decision, I have made it before but if you are interested in running a range for war, or if you have lots of ideas for running a range and want a way to see if those ideas will work, Gulf Wars is a great range to work.

      I need to know if you are interested as soon as possible after September 1st.

      I thanks you for your concideration.

      My personal email is: eagleclaws_skyrider@... should you have questions for me that you do not want published publically.

      Thank you again,
      THL Egil Haraldsson