Re: [SCA-Archery] New target design.

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 17, 2012
      The target can be used at any distance.  However, when I write it up as a SSAC I will make it with two distances.  One for outdoor, spring and summer at 25 yards.  And one for indoor, fall and winter at 20 yards. This way it could be used any time of the year.

      The target in the photo was shot at 25 yards.

      Jon