Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Ten Commandments du Chevalier

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 11, 2012
      Bon jour Jaqueline

      Thanks so much for the follow up information

      Gaelen O'Gradaigh
      Marche of Three Towers
      Barony of Brendoken
      archery marshal of the field for the midrealm

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 12, 2012
        Jaqueline,

        Thank you very much for the link. I am puting together a class on Islamic archery and found the Turkish slides filled in nicely what I was trying to say about that tradition.

        Charles O'Connor