Re: Kingdom Archery Awards

  • ygrainek
    Message 1 of 52 , Jul 4, 2012
      Greetings!

      I have one correction to request:
      The East Kingdom King's Champion Archer is NOT always the "runner up". The King has the option to select His own Champion.

      I would suggest the wording:
      Queen's Champion = winner
      King's Champion = 2nd or selected

      Warm wishes,
      Ygraine

      Baroness Ygraine of Kellswood, OL & OP
      East Kingdom Archery Scorekeeper
      King's Champion Archer to Tsurunaga I (& selected by Him)

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Dolphin" <kldolphin@...> wrote:

      > Enclosed is the rough draft of Kingdom and Principality Awards. Please review and tell me of any corrections that need to be made.
      >
      > KOS
    • ygrainek
      Message 52 of 52 , Jul 4, 2012