Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: SCA wide missile group

  • JDS
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2012
      I did the best I could with my ignorance
      of the issue and aim of the poll.

      I would not mind hearing the results and more of
      the Whys whats and where fores

      151 that's better than 10 % I think ?

      have Happy 4Th of July every one

      Johann
      An Tie
    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2012
        If you read the thread "Grand missile fellowship" you can get a good idea of what was being discussed.

        I will post the results tomorrow.

        Jon