Re: SCA wide missile group

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2 10:33 AM
      Today is the last day of the poll.  If you have not yet voted, please do so.  There are only 151 votes so far.

      Jon
      *********************
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2 11:36 AM
        I did the best I could with my ignorance
        of the issue and aim of the poll.

        I would not mind hearing the results and more of
        the Whys whats and where fores

        151 that's better than 10 % I think ?

        have Happy 4Th of July every one

        Johann
        An Tie
      • John Edgerton
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2 11:57 AM
          If you read the thread "Grand missile fellowship" you can get a good idea of what was being discussed.

          I will post the results tomorrow.

          Jon