Bowstring documentation

  • Samuel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2012
      I would like to research and document the various ways of making
      bowstrings. I know two ways to make them [flemish twist and continuous
      loop) but have no idea how to go about documenting how period they are.
      I've heard there is a third way to make one. I have no idea what it's
      even called. Could anyone point me in the general direction to get this
      sort of research started?
      Samuel le Medier