Simple Day event in the Middle Kingdom

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2012
      Archery marshals of the Midrealm, if any of you are responsible or any Pennsic shoots that you want to try out at Simple Day on July 14th, please email me off list (eadric.of.grenfeld@...) as soon as possible.  I already have the archery activities planned, but I can allow about an hour or so after competition shoots are finished in the afternoon.

      YIS,

      --
      Lord Eadric of Grenfeld
      Barony of Sternfeld Archery Captain