SCA Wide Missile Group Definitions

  • imgoingtophobos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2012
      I have been out of town for three week and haven't been able to keep up with the listserv. I would like to vote in the pole but I am having a herd time sifting through the discussion to discover what ideas have been put forth. Can someone give a brief review of the different society wide groups we are considering in the pole (maybe by uploading a word document to the yahoo site)?

      Thanks!

      Taran mac Derelei